Monday, April 30, 2007

An Awesome Idea

http://www.freespiritspheres.com/

just follow the link, then come back here and read if you care.

This is an incredibly cool idea/form/space/habitat and I am fully in favor. It could be incredibly sustainable, or it could degrade our natural spaces just as viciously as standard development. But I don't think it will ever be like that. Because people who would consider living in this sort of space do it for one or two reasons - they love and want to connect with nature as intimately as possible, or they are plum crazy-wild and have some similar tastes to your's truly.

Let your imagination run wild as I have. A grouping of these beautiful spheres, dangling in the canopy connected by suspended walkways is incredibly compelling. Perhaps one day, we'll get to see it in action!

Additionally, these interior spaces remind me more of a sailboat interior than a house. I think my aunt and uncle would tickled by this product. Thanks for the link Jess!

No comments: