Tuesday, November 14, 2006

New, Green, and Greener!

Well, here's the big news... I have decided to join a firm and take a job. I have just started working with BOORA architects as a full time Architectural Intern and i'm totally satisfied with my decision. It took some hard thinking and ultimately a gut decision, but why not check out their web site BOORA.com and see for yourself just who I'm with.

While my first day was slow it was good. I enjoyed meeting many of the new faces and sat in on some design meetings on my first project, a K-12 school in Happy Valley, Oregon. I had some extra time and came across a great article about the Green 50, a listing of companies that are pushing the envelope on Green. I think you'll like it but if you're short on motivation or time for reading, check out this slideshow while you eat your granola.

More soon, I promise.

No comments: